Portopetro is great for smaller groups given it can take 30 guests and offer them a nice day tour to Formentera or coast of Ibiza.
It is a classic fishing boat but adapted to host smaller groups and also offers a nice paella on the day.
It has space to accommodate 30 people seated and enjoy the turquoise waters whilst eating a delicious paella on board.
You can also book this boat without the catering on board.
The day tour consists on the following:
• 11.00 hours: Departure and we start the navigation near the beaches of D ́en Bossa and Es Cavallet. During the navigation, you can taste some of the typical products of the island, goat cheese and sobrasada from Ibiza with "pan pagés".
• 12'00 hours: arrival at ESPALMADOR.
• 12'15 hours: Anchoring very close to the shore of the beach, with an ecological system and regulated by Costas. We also have Snorkel and Padel Surf equipment. If they wish, they can remain on board during the elaboration of the paella.
The tender that we have during the excursion will be used in case of approaching children, the elderly or people with specific needs; In addition to towels, cameras, mobiles, backpacks..., or passengers who need it.
• 14.00 hours: From the menu, "olives trencadas (Olives from Ibiza)", "allioli" and "pan pagés (Ibicenco)" with salad, Ibizan paella prepared on board, water, sangria, beer or soft drink, Flaón (pastel Ibiza) or fruit of the time, caleta coffee and Ibiza herb liqueur.
• 15'00 hours: Time for another bath... sunbathing, relaxation on board.
17:00 hours: Arrival and end of the Excursion in Marina Botafoch (in front of Hotel Ibiza Corso).
Tenga en cuenta que esto no es un formulario de reserva, en su lugar está enviando un correo electrónico.
Por favor, introduzca el mensaje que le gustaría enviar a Portopetro
|Nombre de tarifa||Tipo de habitación||Personas mínimas||Personas maximas||Válido de||Válido a||Días mínimos||Días máximos|
|Tariff||1||20||Miércoles, 21 Abril 2021||Miércoles, 30 Junio 2021||1,815.00€ por dia, incl. IVA||1||365|
|Tariff||1||20||Jueves, 01 Julio 2021||Martes, 14 Septiembre 2021||2,180.00€ por dia, incl. IVA||1||365|
|Tariff||1||20||Jueves, 16 Septiembre 2021||Viernes, 31 Diciembre 2021||1,815.00€ por dia, incl. IVA||1||365|
He aquí una lista de algunas de las grandes cosas que usted puede comprar al hacer una reserva en esta propiedad.
Paella for lunch25.00€ (21% tax included) ( Por persona por reserva )
Depending on the package you take it includes food and open bar.
Marina Botafoch - Ibiza Town (Pacha side of bay)
Situated in Ibiza Town opposite Ocean Drive hotel and Ibiza Corso hotel, at the end of the main promenade along from landmarks such as Heart, Pacha and the Ibiza Gran Hotel etc, Marina Botafoch is typically the most popular Marina for day trip departures from Ibiza to Formentera.
The main reason for the popularity of Marina Botafoch is because Marina Botafoch has the best and most convenient facilities and including onsite mini-market, infrastructure, refuelling boat servicing etc and is where the “yachtie” community hang out.
Marina Botafoch offers stunning view across the old town. There are delightful cafes such Bar Lovento, and Cafe Sidney or more upmarket restaurants such as IT, Giardenetto & Tratoria del Mar
Botafoch also has a lively nightlife scene with its waterside restaurants such as IT coming alive to provide a lively bar and restaurant atmosphere once the sun goes down.
Parking: There is some secure paid parking by the entrance to Marina Botafoch next to Cafe Sidney, alternatively there is free parking outside the Marina around Talamanca beach and behind el Corso hotel there is a few residential streets where you can park if available spaces.